Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Back on American Soil

It took me about 36 hours to go from waving goodbye to Neil at the Quality Resort to arriving at my home in St. Louis. 21 hours of that was on a plane and 15 hours was spent sitting in airports. Wow, that is exhausting. I am finally starting to return to normal. I need to stay up all day today to finally lick this jet leg. For me personally it has been harder on the return trip. I think that is partially due to the letdown of finishing the adventure. The one pleasant surprise is that Kieran didn't punish me too long for my absence. I had the opportunity to talk with Neil on Sunday and look forward to more conversations. Like everyone else I am now living the adventure vicariously from afar.

Now, to the promised pictures...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home